Monday, September 30, 2013

THIS & THAT// SEPTEMBER


Whew. Exhale. It feels good to be back in this space-- finally settled enough to be able to sit down and write, even if it's just a short post. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of moving out of our old house. For a couple who lived out of backpacks for five years, we certainly managed to accumulate tons of stuff! We're now finally moved into our new house-- although we still have boxes of random things spread about. I'm looking forward to "nesting" and really making this new space feel like home. And I'm also anxious to put the whole moving process behind me so that I can concentrate on some big goals I have for the shops.

We took a little out of town trip this weekend-- a much needed getaway from the moving madness. The pictures are too pretty not to share....

boho mom blog

boho mom blog



travel mom blog



And then there's this little guy-- Tai's been such a trooper through the moving process. I was worried that he would have a hard time adjusting to a new house, but so far, he's been great. He's sporting some new PJs and winter boots-- he didn't take either off all weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment