Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Creations


I've been riding a creative wave for the past few weeks-- it feels like there isn't enough time in the day to make all the treasures in my mind.

I created the wall hanger above for a dear auntie of mine who is battling breast cancer right now. She's such a bright, positive person and she's facing this challenge with so much bravery and faith. I meditated on her healing and recovery as I created this, and I'm so happy to know that its presence in her room is helping her feel cared for. 

I loved the process of making the hanger so much that I decided to create another one for our Etsy shop


I've also been making lots of feather headbands. The summer vibes and thoughts of festivals and outdoor concerts have me so excited and inspired. 








No comments:

Post a Comment