Sunday, July 20, 2014

AIRING OUT



Today I came to the space to open it up and air it out. Like a room that has been empty and locked up for too long, this little corner of the cyberuniverse needs some fresh air again. The longer it stayed quiet here, the harder it's been for me to come and make some noise. But here I am-- and I'm bringing fresh air and sunshine with me!

Five weeks ago we welcomed Koa Aran to our family, in a beautiful, peaceful home birth. Since then, we've been soaking up his newness, enjoying summer, and adjusting to life as a family of four. I'm still finding my rhythm again-- shuffling around between art, business, and motherhood. My hope is to be more active here in this space-- to use it to chronicle this full, sweet chapter of our lives. The tricky part is finding the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment