Monday, May 5, 2014

33 WEEKS



pregnancy photography gypsy skirt

pregnancy photography belly henna

pregnancy photography gypsy skirt




With Tai's birthday only a few days away, birth and motherhood are on my mind even more than ever (which basically means I'm thinking of nothing else...) It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that I'll have a new baby in my arms in less than two months. My brain is still so centered in this pregnancy-- in savoring the rolling movements inside me-- that the end result often slips past. But our house is slowly beginning to look like baby-land again--- diapers pulled out of storage, little mattress set up next to our bed, tiny infant clothes folded and put away in drawers. 

 Despite the sore hips and extra weight, pregnancy feels so natural in my body.  I feel grounded and charged with the energy of new life. I've been doing my best to soak up these final weeks (while also keeping up with work and prepping for the birth and babe)-- decorating my belly and taking lots of pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment