Friday, March 1, 2013

Settling In

We are back in our desert home, after six glorious weeks on the other side of the equator. We spent our time in Peru soaking up sun, reconnecting with loved ones, and recharging our batteries.

There was color and warmth and beauty all around. 




We broke ground on our land...the site of our future home. 


And unwound to breathtaking sunsets that, one day, we will see from our very own bedroom windows.




We played in the surf....


and dug our feet deep into the earth...


and filled our bellies with the sweet tastes of fresh papaya, mango, and coconut.


And best of all, we reconnected with friends and loved ones.

Now we find ourselves readjusting to the cold days of early spring and the hastened pace of life here in the States.  I took a much needed break from the cyber-world while in Peru and it allowed me to reconnect with  spirit and vision I have for Spirit Y Sol. I find myself bursting with ideas and energy...jewelry pieces I want to create, photos I want to take, posts I want to write.

It's a bit late, but I'm leaping into the new year with so much excitement for the adventures and opportunities that await....


No comments:

Post a Comment